Monday, June 1, 2020

Benebone Pet Guide

Dental Chew Bacon / Wishbone Bacon: 3.8 x 2.8" 2oz / 3.8 x 2.8" 2oz
Are you looking for that special treat for your dogs? I'm always looking for the best treats and goodies for my dogs. I know that I hear about Benebone in the past, but not sure if my two cockapoos ever tried their bones before. Benebone offers flavored dental chew bones for you dog. They also have variety of different size that will meet the need for your dog. I have two dogs under 15 pounds so we received the tiny pup Benebone package. 

In our small package my dogs were super excited and couldn't wait to get their new chew toys out of the package. Yes these are chew toy bones but be careful that your dog doesn't eat them. There not consumable. We received the Dental chew with teeth cleaning ridges and Easy to Grip Wishbone. This is bacon infused flavor. There are different flavors with other packages that are available. 

The concept of these Benebones are to help clean there teeth. Although you have to keep and eye out because these are made of nylon which is hard substance. If your dog is aggressive chewing this toy you may want to take it away. It could cause chip teeth or cracks to your pup. If you are concerned you may want to try their puppy line which is a little bit softer for your dog. 

My dogs seemed to like this chew toy they seemed to lick it a lot instead of chewing it. They did drag it with them so we will see. It was the right size for both of them. It seemed like if one dog had it the other one wanted that one so it was funny to watch because they would just swap their chew toys several times. If you like to see more options available for Benebone you can check it out on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...