Monday, June 1, 2020

Beckham Hotel Collection Gel Pillow


Are you looking to have a better night sleep? I know it been kind of stressful these past weeks due to covid 19 virus. One thing important for me to having a good night sleep is having the right pillow. Having the right pillow to me is important. I have noticed with pillows in the past it can effect my sleep pattern. 

Beckham Hotel Collections has Gel Pillow and they are amazing. We received two of their gel pillow in Queen size for us to try. The cover of these pillow are 100% cotton filling and 100% Poly Gel Fiber. This has a super plush material. This pillow is tailored to ensure maximum comfort for any and all sleeping positions. 

This pillow is a no shift construction where their pillow are amazing to rest your head on. When we took them out of the package they where very sleek pretty and soft. I was quite surprised on how comfortable they are. When I tried them out the first night they were comfortable and I feel asleep quite fast. I did wake up during the night, but it had nothing to do with the pillow. 

What I like about this pillow that it is Dust Mite, Mold and Mildew Resistant. Which honestly that is a plus when you have a pillow. I also like that this pillow is completely allergen and chemical free. My son and I both suffer from allergies and asthma and we have to be careful at times. This pillow would be great for people like us. 

When you have two kids things can get messy and what is great that these pillow are fade resistant and stain resistant. So if a kid spill something guess what you don't have to worry. Also they pillow are machine washable and they will look brand new.

Overall these pillow were amazing and I fell asleep pretty quickly while using them. I will admit that I received two of them and I did't want to share with my family. My daughter tried to steal them from my room because she loves them also. I would check them out on amazon and pick a couple up so you can get that good night sleep. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...