Monday, June 1, 2020

Reveli Products Baby Monthly Milestone Blanket - Elephant and Floral Design


I know having a baby is a huge milestone in peoples lives. I know a lot has changed when I had my two kids. When I scroll through facebook I see a lot of pictures of blankets that have milestone on them. Taking your baby's picture when there certain month. I love seeing the different blankets and creations that people come up with.

Recently I found a company call Reveli and they offer a wide variety of milestone blankets for your baby. We received their Reveli Elephant Floral Design. This is a large mat that is 60" x 40". What I like about this mat that you can use this for a girl or a boy. 

This milestone blanket is very soft for your little one. Their plush blanket is BPA free and is made out of the softest 100% Polyester Flannel Fleece. As a parent you will not have to worry about your child getting scratched or irritating their skin from the blanket. On this blanket there is a baby elephant and a floral design.  This blanket is big enough so you will be able to use your own props when your taking pictures on this mat. 

This blanket doesn't have to be just used as a prop for pictures. You can use this a play mat, tummy time mat, stroller cover, travel blanket and so much more. I personally would just use it as a milestone blanket. 

I would use this as a baby gift. If I was expectant mother I would really enjoy this blankets for my baby. There is no way that you can go wrong if you purchased this for a gift for a baby shower. I love how they offer a variety of different options also. You can't go wrong on whatever one you choose. Also if you baby dirties this blanket it's easy to clean. All you have to do is throw it in the wash and your good to go. I would recommend checking them out at amazon and looking at their amazing milestone blankets.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...