Monday, June 1, 2020

Knively Knives Father's Day


Does your dad like to cook in the kitchen as much as my dad does? I know recently he took up cooking as a hobby since he retired. I will admit I like it when he cooks because he knows how to cook. So for this Father's Day I would recommend in checking out Knively Knives. They offer a variety of knives that you would use in the kitchen and they come in handy.


 were excited that we were able to take a look at their Knively 7" Cleaver Knife 
 feather pattern and their Knively 5" Utility knife with feather pattern.

The first knife we took a look at was their Knively 7" Cleaver Knife. When my dad took a look at this he instantly fell in love. This Cleaver knife is 7 inch and it a tough knife that cut just about anything that you try. Recently we have been cutting meat to put in our freezer ration it out. This cleaver will cut through the meat without any issues and make this task so much easier for us. This knife will go through tough items like root vegetables, squashes and bones.  This has a ultra durable stainless steel that remain sharp. This has a unique resin based handle that is slip resistant and is comfortable to hold. We have a knife sharpener so we can maintain this knife when needed. If you don't have time to maintain and sharpen your own knife, you can add on Knively protect plan and get free expedited exchanges anytime your knife is dull or damaged. 

The next knife that we took a look at was their Knively 5" utility knife with feather pattern. This knife is a 5 inch utility knife that is strong yet nimble. This is durable stainless steel that will remain sharp after use. It also has the unique resin based handle that is slip resistant. This knife comes in handy when your in the kitchen. This knife is amazing and it cuts strawberries and other items delicately This is a knife that is great for quick task in your kitchen. It great for cutting onion, pepper, and celery. It easy to use and cuts cleanly and great. This can also cut through meats if you desire to. This is a must have knife to have in your kitchen and this one is my favorite.

Whit the two knives that we received to try we were highly impressed with the quality and durability. These knives are amazing and they make kitchen task a lot easier. I feel that I don't have to fight cutting the items I want cut with these knives and also the presentation looks amazing. If you have a father that loves to cook in the kitchen like mine does. I would recommend investing a few of these knives for fathers day. I would recommend checking these knives and others that they offer on their website.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...