Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Cusa Tea

I know that I love instant coffee on the go packets. It's always great to have a few packets in the purse for on the go. Sometimes I'm stuck in one place for to long and I need a pick me up. It's great to bring out that packet and have a cup of coffee. I'm also a fan of tea, but never heard of tea packets on the go until Cusa Tea. 

When I learned about Cusa Tea I was quite impressed with the story behind Cusa Tea. The founder was on a backpacking trip where his friends had instant coffee packets, while he was preparing tea. While doing that his tea bag became soggy. While he was sitting there with his friends he thought about why there wasn't instant tea bags. Now that is how Cusa Tea was created. 

We were lucky to be able to a variety of their teas and their coffees that they offer. The first tea that we took a look at was they Premium Herbal Tea. This tea is a everyday wellness tea. This is functional and caffeine free. This tea has hibiscus, rose, and licorice in it. This three herb combination is a powerful synergistic blend. This blend is designed to cool and calm the whole system. This can help control inflammation, moderate stress and tension, smooth out digestive upset and constraint and have beneficial effects on blood pressure and the cardiovascular system. This is a great tea for my dad to drink for his blood pressure. 
The next tea that we took a look at is their Deep Dose Chamomile Lemon Balm. If you are looking for a tea that helps you sleep at night this is a great tea for that. This is a combination of chamomile, lemon balm, pori mushroom, sour jujube kernel, longan and licorice create a calm and soothing sleep formula. This tea is recommend for bed time and it helps you relax the body and ease tensions. This comes with 10 servings packets.

Immune Boost Herbal TeaThe next tea that we gave a try was their Immune Boost. If you are looking for a teat that helps with immune boost than this tea is for you. This is Mint Honeysuckle flavor. This is made with mint, honeysuckle, mulberry leaf, heart leaf, solomon's seal and licorice for a refreshingly minty flavor. This is great for an afternoon tea or on a warm evening. This tea won't keep you up at night. 

Cusa Tea Variety PackThe last tea that we took a look at their Variety Tea Pack. This is a great starting pack if you are looking to sample the different teas to find the tea for you. You will receive 2 servings each of Organic English Breakfast, Lemon Black, Chai and Mango Green Teas. You will also receive Organic Oolong, and Organic Green tea but this will come in one serving. 


These teas are amazing and they taste great. What I love about them is that you can bring them with you anywhere you go. Plus I love the concept of instant tea and it really easy to make and it ready in 3 minutes. I would recommend heading over to their website to check out all the amazing teas they offer. Keep and eye out for another post for Cusa Tea but wait it Cusa Coffee. Stay tuned. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...