Monday, June 1, 2020

OTG


 know that I'm always running around and trying to keep organized. I also know that it hard for me to find bags that I can keep certain things in. I need a bag for makeup, work, papers you name it. I need a little organization in my life.

OTG which stands for On The Go offers a little organization in your life. They offer a subscription service where they send you a bag per month. There are also bags on their website if you like to purchase instead of the bag of the more or would like to add a bag that catches your eye. A girl can never have a enough bags right? 

When I saw these bags on their website the first thought that crossed my mind was how to organize in style. What is neat about these bags is they are a number system. We received a number five which is good for putting chargers and earbuds in. The tag on the back will tell you what the bag is good for. Like bags labeled 10 are good for magazines and clothes. Number 9 is good for computers. Number 8 is recommended for shoes. Number 7 is recommended for hot and cold drinks even food. Number 6 is kids keeps. Number 4 is for personal items. Number 3 is for glasses. Number 2 is for makeup and number 1 is for phone or wallet. 

I love the concept of these bags that keeps you organized. Not only that their website is very organized. I like how they tell me what size bag I need for what I'm looking for and what I plan on using it for. Then I just click on the section with it's number and hunt for the bag that is for me. Once you get one you need to get more for other organization ideas. You can't have enough bags at home. also I took a look at the zipper of the bag which was nice. It open and shut without any issues. The bag it self seemed to be in great quality and durable. If you want to find your match and number go check their website out. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...